Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Share the wealth, eh?

Go figure, it is my luck... I am sick. My 2nd day at work and I am going to go in hacking and coughing like I am going to lose a lung. My throat is raw from coughing and my chest hurts like a bitch... ugh... but I am still going in, and maybe I can spread the wealth :)

I blame my husband. He came home from work last week coughing and whining. I told him not to breath on me... did he listen? Apparently not. On top of all this the youngest one is sick too. I kept him home from school today and he is still in bed sleeping (it is almost 10 am here).
Photobucket


Last night I drugged myself up on NyQuil, and today it will be DayQuil... I loves me some NyQuil!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yuck! I had that a couple weeks ago. It was miserable!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Wantusi said...

LOL that Smeagol imitation made me choke on my coffee.. I'm sorry you're sick, though. That kind of cough hurts like hell. Hope you get as much rest as possible..

3GKnight said...

Dang. Sucks to be sick. Feel better soon!