Sunday, January 16, 2011

I learned how to remove things from pictures!!!!

I am so excited! I know I need a little more work at it, but check this out! I learned how to take things out of pictures that I never wanted there!!!!

Look at this first picture. There is a lady in the background to the left of my daughters arm, and another person's head right to the left of that... 

Now the lady and the head are GONE!

Then I enhanced the color a bit. I really like the way pictures from the 60's looked. 

Next I took this picture of the Eltz Castle. They were restoring some of the castle, so there was this big ugly crane on the outside, plus it was a bit foggy... 


So I removed the crane and boosted the color a bit.  

Sorry I have posted so many picture blogs, but I am thrilled with it and wanted to show them off :)

** This week I am entering this post into Household 6 Diva's Foto Friday I would add the HTML thing for the meme (is that what it is called?) but not sure where to grab it, and I am soooo tired right now! 
*** AHHH! I found it!!!!

Household6Diva FotoFriday

6 comments:

Wantusi said...

How did you do that?

Laura said...

I use the Coral Photoshop editor and used the cloning tool. I cloned foliage and sky from one area and used it to cover what I wanted hidden!

Michael @ adaddyblog.com said...

You did a great job with these! I like the warmer tones you added to the castle photo as well. I'm a big Adobe® Photoshop® person (for fun, not professionally) and it's so tempting to touch things up. Of course my baby girl is perfect, so requires no photo shop. ;) Here's one of her (unretouched). http://adaddyblog.com/2010/12/a-star-is-born-wordless-wednesday/

Laura said...

I saw that picture, and I thought it was adorable! Photography is very new to me, and this photo editor is new to me as of yesterday :) Thank you for your kind words!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for your photoshop-ing skills! I hardly know how to use it!

L. said...

I love your editing! Great job!