Friday, January 28, 2011

BlogFrog Community

I have been a member of BlogFrog for a short while. I have fun perusing the different communities and reading the discussions and participating in some of them... sometimes it gives me ideas for a blog, sometimes not.

Today I decided to create my own community on there and see if I can get anyone to join my community at some point and have some fun discussions at some point (I hope?).

I just wonder if anyone else is like me and sees a forum with no active discussions and just keeps going, I mean, who wants to talk to themselves? Hello?? Anyone there??? Hmmmm... see?

If you have a blog and want to chat with other bloggers, have questions on blogging, want to check out new blogs, or get some views on your own blog I highly suggest this community. They are great!

My community is HERE and if you go to the top of my blog and click on Community Forum! there you will see my community there as well!

Don't forget about my Facebook Fan Page <--here.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Laura - congrats on your BlogFrog community, yea! It can take some patience and time to get readers to become familiar with your new community. Some tips: keep mentioning it in your posts, make it easy to find on your blog, tweet links to discussions (and post on Facebook), and be sure to visit other communities (so they'll visit yours). Let us know if you have any questions or have suggestions for ways we can be better.

So fun to discover your blog!

Holly (Co-founder, BlogFrog)