Monday, January 24, 2011

New job= new photo

So today was my first day at work. it was a lot of paperwork and mind boggling information that I am sure left me with a glazed look on my face. I think I will get more hours than I thought I would, so that will help. I also learned that I had to take my own picture for the work ID... so...

I took a picture with my webcam (because I am too tired to get up and set up my camera~ hey, I have been up since 4:30 this morning!) and got this:

Yeah, I did not like it, so I did a little editing. This is going to be my work ID photo... what do you think?


It is also my new facebook profile picture, haha!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your new job!

Unknown said...

That looks FABULOUS!
Did you use photoshop???

Laura said...

I used Coral Paint Shop Pro X2

Anonymous said...

lmao- I was gonna ask what you used to photo edit- I have some photos that need some work... Love that photo btw... it looks spank-tacular!! :P

Rachy said...

Great photo edit. Love the pink. The original photo was great, I like how you brought the focus in on your face to enhance it.

Wantusi said...

Awesome hair, Laura!! I love both photos. Definitely cool, and you look gorgeous. :)