Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It didn't work like I planned...

I am pleased to announce that Since I started my blog on December 13, 2010 I have had over 700 blog views in many countries including the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Croatia, Madagascar, Sweden, New Zealand, and Australia!!! I am honestly tickled about this !!!

OK, enough of that... on to more stuff about me :)

What is it that makes a blog interesting? Is it the stories? Is it a niche? Is it pictures? I hope that I write things interesting enough to make people come back for more, and my little "make fun of my husband" thing last night did not go over as well as I had planned. When I started my little mocking session he mocked me right back...

How funny is it to ask him where his shit belongs just to have him tell me "Wherever I put it!"

How funny is it when I ask him if he would accept that answer from the kids or allow them to do the same, he replied "No, but my shit is more important than your shit!"

Well, yeah... he got me there. That is what he said... and the mocking was not as fun as I thought it would be. He ruins everything... Hmph...

I told him no matter how important his shit was that it did not mean he could leave it laying all over the floor, or even in a pile in my living room corner! He replied that he likes it in the living room because he knows where it all is (and he wouldn't if he took it downstairs??), and he could get to it easier (rather than going down a few steps and grabbing it?).

It is always a constant battle with that man, but I know through it all he loves me and would do anything for me. And through it all I love him and (eventually) would do anything for him.

1 comment:

Rachy said...

:) You guys are cute!