Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year and new pics...

Well it is New Years Eve. I have a brisket in the crock pot for the kids dinner, and soon I will start making deviled eggs for the party tonight with friends (can't wait to use my new camera!).

Next year is going to bring new things (of course) but things I am not looking forward to. SGT Jekyll is going to be deployed, and I will be here alone with the kids. I just need to find things to do aside from drinking to keep me occupied.

I will be finishing my bachelors degree and probably starting on my masters degree (not sure in what yet), and hopefully will find some work that will let me use my degrees. I plan on losing weight (don't we all?) because this is just getting ridiculous. I have my Zumba DVD's here and will start using those as soon as my knee is well enough to handle it... till then bike at the gym?

My daughter made this bird house a few years ago... I love it.

Can you tell I am having fun with my new camera??

On a side note, this is what I want for Christmas next year....

No comments: