Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PROGRESS!

Another day of physical therapy on my knee and I am making noticeable progress... I can almost see my kneecap! I realized on my first day of PT that my leg muscles were really weak and just using my thigh muscles to lift my leg straight up was almost impossible. I kept using my knee muscles which would create an intense stabby pinchy  feeling right under my knee (yes I cried my first PT appointment).

By the way... stabby pinchy is the medical term.

I have one pain pill left, and after that I am resorting to wine.

Aside from that I ordered my favorite New Age music CD from Amazon.com Pure Moods. I HIGHLY recommend it. I have loved this CD since my oldest son (now 19 years old) was maybe 6 years old. You should check it out... the music is relaxing and I can listen to it over and over and never get tired of it.

No comments: