Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 More days! Are you all ready???

9 More days till Christmas! I spent last night watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carrey version), and pulled out all of the Christmas movies I have here. Even though it is a Jewish thing I am making Challah bread and Latkas today, and will continue on to watch more Christmas movies! So to carry on with something every day (apart from below where I have shown what I recently purchased), here is a Christmassy video!



I decided that the movies I have here at the house are not enough for Christmas time, so I just recently bought a bunch of DVD's on Amazon for Christmas... here is what I got. If you want any of these just click on the picture and it will take you straight to Amazon! I highly recommend them since they back up every purchase you make (whether through them or a private seller).


I also have a few movies that I owned previously that are some of my FAVORITES!



I have a lot more, but these are my favorite ones...

No comments: