Monday, May 2, 2011

Awards! AWARDS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

I was awarded 'The Versatile Blogger' award by Mary at Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease.

I have been granted this great award and in accepting it, I am obligated to tell you seven things about myself.  Stalkers...
1. I am a compulsive shopper/retail therapy addict... seriously...

I LOVE Amazon... I mean ANYTHING I can think of wanting will be there for me!!! After the Royal Wedding I remembered that I wanted to buy The Princess Diaries (2-Disc Collectors Set) and The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement (Widescreen Edition). Then I decided I wanted some new sandals for this summer, and since no one out here seems to have wide feet like me I did another search on Amazon and found  and 
Sunglasses... I NEED sunglasses!!!!!

These! and THESE!!!  and .... 
OMG! OMG! THESE!!! Sunglasses DG Eyewear rhinestones black frame 

Know what is cute, but sold out??? Know what I got before they sold out???
I also got these for my daughter, I thought they were cute and fun!
The awesome thing is, none of this stuff was expensive (apart from maybe the sandals)! Just click on any of the pictures and it will take you right to the Amazon page to see for yourself! I am not quite endorsing any of these things yet (except for the movies... I LOVE those movies), I just love to shop! What is your favorite thing to shop for??? Are you like me and shop for therapy? Retail therapy ALWAYS works!!! 




Um... sorry.. I got carried away....


2. I have 13 tattoos (4 of them are my eyeliner- top and lower lids- I count each one individually because I CAN! I earned it damnit!!!!

3.  I have a big soft spot for animals. 

4.  I recently gave up regular soda... I drink 1 or 2 diet Dr. Pepper's or less a day now!

5.  I want to be a counselor or therapist if I grow up...

6. I LOVE a good debate! Politics and religion are my favorites! I only love it if people are willing to listen to me and do not scream at me! Imean, I do the same for them! It is called respect people!

7. How I am in my blog is how I am in life... I love to make people laugh (though I am not always "ON").

Now, last but certainly not least, I have to pass this award onto seven other awesome bloggers!  There are so many blogs out there that are deserving of this award!  But, if I follow the rules (I hate rules- um... #8?) I have to pick seven.  So, I will pass 'The Versatile Blogger' award on to the following bloggers...


1. A. G. at Raising Amelie- he can always make me laugh... on the blog and off!
2. Megan at Sugary Cynicism- I fell in love with her blog posts from the first time I read them. She can ALWAYS make me laugh... and I love the pink headed alter ego!
3. The Daydreaming Fool... she is so real, I really love her blog!
4. Paula at Love is a Journey- I love reading about her adventures as a recent transplantee (it is a word damnit) in America!
5. Twisted Fate Photography- If anything her photos are versatile as hell! Awesome stuff!!!
6. Marilyn at The Fat Bottom Farm- from crazy farm antics to daily life... I love reading her too!
7. Christine at Potty Mouth Mommy because I love reading her blog (when she POSTS), I love her, and maybe... just MAYBE this will get her to write more to make me giggle! I love you Christine!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Man!
I love your blog and do you know what else I love speaking of shopping from your chair... Zappos!
I love the fact that you get your goods the NEXT day and with FREE shipping :D

alejandro guzman said...

Hello I am Manuel, Alejandro couldn't be here this evening so I accept this award on his behalf and now I will show you my bum!

A

Many thanks you beautifully tattooed woman you

Paula said...

Thanks, I am honored. Laura, didnt know you enjoy my blog...

Finding One's Way said...

Laure,
You picked a great bunch of people to give the award out to.... I am a sun glass freak myself, Nice to know I have a partner in crime.
xoxox
Jessica

TJ Lubrano said...

Yay! Congratulations :D!

Lovely to learn a bit more about you. I'm a compulsive shopper when it comes to baking material & art supplies hehe.

Ciao!

SugaryCynic said...

d'aww, thanks! (And li'l cynic thanks you too lol)

Anonymous said...

Woot! Thank you SO much! I will get this going on me end as soon as I get a little extra time :)

Hope you have a rad weekend!