Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a ZOO!!!!

Almost 2 weeks ago one of my neighbors came to me stating that she was having pain in her legs and she needed to go to the hospital. She has a puppy and 3 birds and needed someone to take care of them while she was in the hospital... like a dumb ass I told her I would.



She would call every day to check on "The Chico", her husband even called me from Afghanistan to let me know what was going on (since she did not speak English too well) and check on the birds and puppy. Today is the 5th day that she has not called, I have heard nothing from her, and have no idea how much longer I have to watch this terror.

Oh sure, Chico is cute... on the outside...

But he is a terror... he chases the cats around the house, he is NOT housebroken and I find little "gifts" from him all over the house; believe me, his mother is renting me a Rug Doctor when she gets out of the hospital...

I bought puppy training pads, and he uses them maybe HALF of the time. I got him chew bones and he continues to chew on everything else he can find. Yes I understand that he is a puppy, but at his age (maybe 4-6 months) he should have been house trained. I think she is perfectly happy to clean up his pee and poop from the floors rather than take the time needed to housebreak "The Chico". 

My husband was DONE with Chico before he left, my kids are DONE with Chico, I am DONE with Chico, and the cats are most definitely DONE with Chico...
Sammie and Soxxy watching Chico tear through the house like a lunatic.
Does anyone have some puppy Prozac, maybe some puppy Ritalin to spare they can send my way??? Maybe send the Dog Whisperer my way...
I have been trying to use his techniques, but maybe they have not been working because the techniques I used were South Park's Dog Whisperer's techniques...






Does anyone else have any suggestions??




4 comments:

Bianca said...

House training ain't fun..been there, done that! He IS a cutey, thas for sure..but yes..looks can be deceiving..LoL..Just takes patience I'm afraid..

alejandro guzman said...

awww he's so cute!!! you can have him! haha

Cheers A

Raising Amelie- my best friend

Jorie Pacli said...

I don't own a dog but this one is definitely adorable..... Have it for a keep..:)

Crazysheika said...

Well, how cold is it outside? I personally would leave the dog outside. If it was causing problems with my own animals I would have no choice but to do that anyway. At night I would make a little area off by itself for the dog to stay while in the house. I know that is a lot to do considering the dog is not yours. Have you tried to contact the hospital in order to find out what happened to the neighbor and make sure that their might not be a vet that could board the animals while she was at her stay in the hospital. I know all this sounds bitchy but you have watched the dog for a few days now and no word back. You got to take care of your own animals and family first.