Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh the things you see through a lens!

I have been so busy lately. The weekend was spent on school work, laundry, and playing games with the kids, and *joys of joys* getting the oil changed! The youngest went running errands with me, and he got BORED!


it was really windy out, so I was able to get a good picture of the flags.


Today I had to go to work, and on my break I went to take pictures... some interesting things around there!






But this last one struck me as odd... it is a tree right outside of my office building. Hubby says it looks like a troll. What do you think?

3 comments:

Tabbatha Strickland said...

I see a face eyes and lips!

3GKnight said...

Very cool pictures and that tree looks exactly like a troll. Because, you know, I've seen a troll.

Keri@GlamorousArmy said...

I love the picture of your son. I feel like doing that when I'm grocery shopping too! lol. Love your blog...great title!