Sunday, June 5, 2011

Leave of absence...

I wanted to let everyone know that it will be a week or two before I post again. I just found out yesterday my father in law passed away, so I am flying out to the States within the next few days. My husband is already on his way (I think/hope) and I hope I get there before he does so that I can help him keep himself together.

I knew that this would happen soon since his father was in very bad health, I had just hoped it would not happen while my husband was deployed... it is so much harder to have something like that happen when you are deployed.

3 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your flight/travels are uneventful and you get to be with your extended family during this time of grief.

alejandro guzman said...

sorry and be there with love

A

Dangerous Linda said...

xoxoxox holding you and your family in my heart!