Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bärenschlössle

So, days later here is the continuance of my sightseeing trip over the one weekend I had to sightsee while I was working in Stuttgart.

After I left Horb am Neckar on Saturday I drove to Bärenschlössle. Bärenschlössle was not huge or magnificent in terms of the building itself, but the area was beautiful. It is tucked away in the woods, surrounded by lakes/ponds, and full of the most beautiful photo opportunities!

So here they are, straight out of the camera....















I hate slugs.....


In order to get this last pic I walked around the lake... but somehow took a wrong turn and got lost. I ended up walking for 45 minutes before I turned around and found my way back.

An hour and a half of walking lost in the woods in pretty boots not meant for hiking and my feet were killing me... I was considering not going to Ludwigsburg the next day, but decided I would go anyway.

So until next time (which will feature the palace and gardens in Ludwigsburg), have a splendid day!!!

5 comments:

Kriti said...

These pics are splendid! God do I envy your job!!!

http://kriti-howaboutthis.blogspot.com/

BlogNostics said...

Stunning images. I am seeing Green

A

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Brilliant photographs Laura. Some of them are sure prize winners! You're so talented.

Savira Gupta said...

various shades of green... quite impressive.

Amanda said...

Your photos are gorgeous!

I remember you talking about the weekend with the hiking and getting turned around on Spark... :D